Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

Quotations About Life ... ! !


“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss






“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe




“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey




“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West




“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”





“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein






“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― John Lennon




“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
 


“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde
 


“It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide






“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
― Anaïs Nin




“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul




“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain




“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson




“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone




“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Woody Allen



Sumber : http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/life

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar